At Proactis we take care to protect the privacy of customers and users of this website (“site”). Outlined below is an explanation of how we process information about visitors to the site.
Information about us
The personal information we use
- We collect and store the personal information you choose to submit through the site (e.g. by entering details such as your name and email address and by uploading documents containing you personal information).
- We also collect and store information regarding your use of the site.
How we use your personal information
We may use information we hold about you in the following ways:
Information you submit to us through the site.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to any of our services;
- to communicate with you to gain feedback on our products or services in order to improve them - if you do not want us to use your data in this way, then please notify us when contacted or unsubscribe using the appropriate facilities in the communication;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, as further detailed in the 'Marketing' section below;
- to provide you (and enable other companies within our group to provide you) with information about other goods and services, as further detailed in the 'Marketing' section below;
The legal grounds on which we use this information are:
- to allow us to perform our contract with you (points one and two above);
- to allow us to exercise our legitimate interests as a data controller (points three and four above);
- on the basis of your consent (points five and six above).
Information regarding your use of the site
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
The legal ground on which we use this information is to allow us to exercise our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We may use your personal information to contact you about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
We and other companies within our group for full details, see www.proactis.com may also use your personal information to contact you about other goods and services, provided you have given your consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the use of any of your personal information for marketing purposes, at any time by contacting us on the details set out above.
Disclosure of Your Information
We won’t share your information with third parties, save as follows:
- with third party analytics suppliers that work with us for the purposes of producing aggregate statistics about customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information – we use this information for the purposes detailed above and the third party suppliers use this information to inform their own analytics products and services;
- with other members of our group for the purposes of marketing and only where you have provided your consent, as described above.
Your agreement and what if anything changes
share details of these changes on this page. Please continue to check this page to ensure that you are always aware of any changes.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
Please see the table below for more information on what cookies are used on this site and their purpose;
|This cookie is created automatically by the software used to keep the website running. It simply holds ASP.Net variables which are essential to the operation of the site, and is killed when you finish browsing. Without this cookie, the website cannot operate.
|Visit Microsoft's website
|This cookie is created when you log in to the members area of the website. It is used to authenticate your user details when logged in, allowing you to navigate from page to page without having to enter your log in details multiple times. Without this cookie, you will not be able to use the members area of the website. The content is encrypted (e.g. of the content: ASPSESSIONIDJHSDFEKK=KJSHFWEJNDFSERFWERKJ NLKE)
|Visit Microsoft's website
|_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz
|This cookie is used to collect information about how our visitors use the website. We use this information to compile reports and statistics which will help us improve the website. You can block these cookies. To find out how, view the link in the More Info section.
Do we use other cookies?
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. Once the cookies are set/updated on the web browser, the data they contain that is required for reporting purposes is sent to the Analytics servers in the GIF Request URL via the utmcc parameter.
Your rights regarding your personal information
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information processed by us. These include:
- the right to object to the use of your information for marketing (as set out above);
- the right to request a copy of your personal information, along with information regarding e.g. its use;
- the right to request that your personal information is erased, subject to certain restrictions;
- the right to request a copy of your information in commonly readable format, so that you can use it for other purposes.
You can exercise these rights be contacting us on the details set out above.
Contacting the ICO
out on its website, which is currently: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.